- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Billie Holiday - At Storyville
- Write a Review
- #K61929 000000000 K61929000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/03/2015;Notes:Billie Holiday is captured live at Storyville in Boston in 1951 and 1953. The discreet recordings capture Lady Day in p...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/03/2015;Notes:Billie Holiday is captured live at Storyville in Boston in 1951 and 1953. The discreet recordings capture Lady Day in prime emotive voice. On most selections she is accompanied by the Carl Drinkard Trio, but six others find her joined by Buster Harding's Trio the great tenor Stan Getz sits in on three of these numbers. Previously out of press for over 25 years, this historic recording has now been remastered and pressed on audiophile-grade vinyl at Pallas Group in Germany.;Track List:1. I Cover the Waterfront;2. Too Marvelous for Words;3. I Love You Porgy;4. Them There Eyes;5. Willow Weep for Me;6. I Only Have Eyes for You;7. You Go to My Head;8. He's Funny That Way;9. Billie Blues;10. Miss Brown to You;11. Lover Come Back to Me;12. Ain't Nobody's Business If I Do;13. You're Driving Me Crazy
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.