- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Billie Holiday - Billie's Best
- Write a Review
- K59689 000000000 K59689000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/24/2017;Notes:Doxy present a reissue of Billie's Best, a selection drawn from Billie Holiday's recordings of the mid-1950s, originall...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/24/2017;Notes:Doxy present a reissue of Billie's Best, a selection drawn from Billie Holiday's recordings of the mid-1950s, originally released in 1992. Holiday's voice possessed a unique presence, a sound that seems lit up by a resilient vitality. Producer Norman Granz set Holiday among the small jazz combos that suited her talents best, groups that included some of the finest soloists of her generation, such as trumpeter Harry "Sweets" Edison and saxophonists Benny Carter and Ben Webster. Granz also supplied ideal rhythm sections, with pianist Jimmy Rowles and guitarists Kenny Burrell and Barney Kessel making appearances here. There's more room to stretch out than was available on the early Columbia and Commodore recordings, and the results are relaxed and profound treatments of some great songs.;Track List:1. "A1. What a Little Moonlight Can Do;2. A2. a Foggy Day;3. A3. Come Rain or Come Shine;4. A4. Comes Love;5. B1. He's Funny That Way;6. B2. Stars Fell on Alabama;7. B3. Gone with the Wind;8. B4. They Can't Take That Away from Me;9. C1. East of the Sun (And West of the Moon);10. C2. Everything I Have Is Yours;11. C3. Stormy Blues;12. C4. Speak Low;13. D1. April in Paris;14. D2. I've Got My Love to Keep Me Warm;15. D3. Some Other Spring;16. D4. All the Way"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.