- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Billie Holiday - Body And Soul
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L53655 000000000 L53655000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/22/2019;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Body and Soul is a studio album made by jazz singer Billie Holiday, originally released in 1957. A p...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:02/22/2019;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Body and Soul is a studio album made by jazz singer Billie Holiday, originally released in 1957. A perfect companion piece to Songs For Distingué Lovers featuring classic versions of 'They Can't Take That Away From Me' and 'Let's Call The Whole Thing Off'.;Track List:1. Body and Soul;2. They Can't Take That Away from Me;3. Darn That Dream;4. Let's Call the Whole Thing Off;5. Comes Love;6. Gee Baby Ain't I Good to You;7. Embraceable You;8. Moonlight in Vermont
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.