- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Billie Holiday - Lady Love
- Write a Review
- #K64133 000000000 K64133000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/17/2017;Notes:Cornbread Records present a reissue of Billie Holiday's Lady Love, originally released in 1962. Though she had been per...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/17/2017;Notes:Cornbread Records present a reissue of Billie Holiday's Lady Love, originally released in 1962. Though she had been performing professionally since the late 1920s, as a teenager in Harlem during it's Renaissance, the immortal Billie Holiday didn't play a single night on the European continent until 1954. It was in that year that the great journalist and musician Leonard Feather, and a Swedish promoter, organized the Jazz Club U.S.A. tour, named after Feather's wildly popular radio program. Featuring Red Norvo, Sonny Clark, and more, the centerpiece of Jazz Club U.S.A. was undoubtedly, Lady Day. Recorded at various dates across the tour, Lady Love shows Holiday still had it, despite the turmoil, and drug and alcohol abuse, her voice remained strong, a stunning document of one of America's greatest treasures on her first ever tour of Europe. Reissued here on 180 gram vinyl Includes five bonus tracks and download code.;Track List:1. Announcement By Leonard Feather;2. Blue Moon;3. All of Me;4. My Man;5. Them Their Eyes;6. I Cried for You;7. What a Little Moonlight Can Do;8. I Cover the Waterfront;9. Detour Ahead;10. Trav'lin' Light;11. Billie's Blues;12. Lover Come Back to Me;13. Blue Turning Grey Over You;14. Be Fair with Me Baby;15. Rocky Mountain Blues
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.