- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Billy Bragg - Tooth and Nail
- Write a Review
- #K73777 000000000 K73777000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/19/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release, the first new studio album in five years from the veteran British singer/songwriter an...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/19/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release, the first new studio album in five years from the veteran British singer/songwriter and political activist. Britain has never needed a Billy Bragg album as much as it needs one right now. Economic strife, unpopular foreign wars and the continued electoral gains of the Far Right mean that the country is gripped with uncertainty, a lack of confidence in it's own identity. Far from solving the country's ills, Tooth & Nail promises to reflect the uncertain times in which we live on a personal level. Recorded across five days with Joe Henry, guests on Tooth & Nail include Greg Leisz (Bon Iver), Patrick Warren (Lana Del Rey), Jay Bellerose (Regina Spektor) and David Piltch (Ramblin' Jack Eliot).;Track List:1. January Song;2. No One Knows Nothing Any More;3. Handyman Blues;4. I Ain't Got No Home;5. Swallow My Pride;6. Do Unto Others;7. Over You;8. Goodbye Goodbye;9. There Will Be a Reckoning;10. Chasing Rainbows;11. Your Name on My Tongue;12. Tomorrows Going to Be a Better Day
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.