- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Billy Hawks - O'Baby! Four Track Limited Edition EP
- Write a Review
- #K81467 000000000 K81467000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/07/2016;Notes:Limited seven inch vinyl pressing of this EP. Billy Hawks' second album Heavy Soul is an organ-heavy mod R&B masterpiec...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/07/2016;Notes:Limited seven inch vinyl pressing of this EP. Billy Hawks' second album Heavy Soul is an organ-heavy mod R&B masterpiece. It included club classic 'O'Baby (I Believe I'm Losing You)', as well as three other floor-fillers 'You've Been A Bad Girl', 'Whip It On Me' and 'What More Can I Do?'. The beautifully packaged EP is designed in the London Records/Decca style and showcases the two known photographs of Billy. These were provided by the organ-playing singer's brother Leroy in 2014. Until this point almost nothing was known about Billy. A native of Richmond, Virginia, he based himself in Philadelphia and his trio worked up and down the Eastern seaboard. He was discovered playing in one of the endless clubs and lounges that existed at the time and made his first album for Prestige, The New Genius Of The Blues, in 1966 Heavy Soul followed a year later. Produced by Cal Lampley at Rudy Van Gelder's studio in Englewood Cliffs, both 'You've Been A Bad Girl' and 'What More Can I Do' are appearing on 7- inch for the first time.;Track List:1. O' Baby (I Believe I'm Losing You);2. You've Been a Bad Girl;3. Whip It on Me;4. What More Can I Do?;Special Attributes:EXTENDED PLAY
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.