- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Billy Joel - Cold Spring Harbor
- Write a Review
- #K55442 000000000 K55442000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/17/2015;Notes:Billy Joel's debut "Cold Spring Harbor," will always be revered as one his finest. Released in 1971, the masterwork st...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/17/2015;Notes:Billy Joel's debut "Cold Spring Harbor," will always be revered as one his finest. Released in 1971, the masterwork still resonates with his fans as he is currently embarking on a very successful concert tour. Friday Music is proud to be a part of the celebration with the 1st time 180 Gram Audiophile Vinyl release of "Cold Spring Harbor." A limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing of the piano man's debut album. Although it was not a commercial success when originally released in 1971, Cold Spring Harbor will always be revered as one his finest. The album contains the original studio versions of "She's Got a Way" and "Everybody Loves You Now", which went largely unnoticed until being released as live performances on Songs in the Attic (1981). Since the live version, "She's Got A Way" has become a favorite ballad alongside songs like "Just The Way You Are" and "Honesty".;Track List:1. She's Got a Way;2. You Can Make Me Free;3. Everybody Loves You Now;4. Why Judy Why;5. Falling of the Rain;6. Turn Around;7. You Look So Good to Me;8. Tomorrow Is Today;9. Nocturne;10. Got to Begin Again;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, 180 GRAM VINYL, GATEFOLD LP JACKET, ANNIVERSARY EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.