- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Billy Joel - Greatest Hits, Vol. III
- K60169 000000000 K60169000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/19/2016;Notes:Limited 180 gram translucent gold vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. 1997 collection from the best-selling singer/so...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/19/2016;Notes:Limited 180 gram translucent gold vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. 1997 collection from the best-selling singer/songwriter. The Greatest Hits Volume III album includes hits from 1983 to 1997. Three previously unreleased studio tracks are included, "To Make You Feel My Love", "Hey Girl", and "Light as the Breeze". All three tracks are newly recorded covers (a rare occurrence in his catalogue) Joel originally recorded the song "Light as the Breeze" for a Leonard Cohen tribute album, Tower of Song, released in 1995. Chronologically, Greatest Hits Volume III overlaps slightly with Volume II, as the first two tracks, "Keeping the Faith" and "An Innocent Man", first appeared on his album An Innocent Man.;Track List:1. Keeping the Faith;2. An Innocent Man;3. A Matter of Trust;4. Baby Grand;5. This Is the Time;6. Leningrad;7. We Didn't Start the Fire;8. I Go to Extremes;9. And So It Goes;10. The Downeaster "Alexa";11. Shameless;12. All About Soul (Remix);13. Lullabye (Goodnight My Angel);14. The River of Dreams;15. To Make You Feel My Love;16. Hey Girl;17. Light As the Breeze;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, 180 GRAM VINYL, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.