- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Billy Joel - Storm Front
- Write a Review
- K60157 000000000 K60157000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/17/2016;Notes:Limited 180 gram colored vinyl LP pressing housed a gatefold sleeve. Having sold more than 150 million records, Billy J...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/17/2016;Notes:Limited 180 gram colored vinyl LP pressing housed a gatefold sleeve. Having sold more than 150 million records, Billy Joel ranks as one of the most popular recording artists and respected entertainers in the world. Throughout the years, Joel's songs have acted as personal and cultural touchstones for millions of people mirroring his own goal of writing songs that "meant something during the time in which I lived... and transcended that time." Throughout the '70s and '80s, Joel was building a catalog of timeless songs while enjoying a string of consecutive hit albums, among them which was 1989's multiple Grammy-nominated and 4x platinum Storm Front. Recorded with Foreigner's Mick Jones as producer, the change of pace album sailed to the No. 1 spot on the charts and maintained massive radio play with five huge hit singles for the better part of two years. Featuring the No. 1 smash "We Didn't Start The Fire," plus further catalog classics like "Leningrad," and "I Go To Extremes, "Storm Front was a pivotal release for the Piano Man, and continues to be one of the most beloved albums in his legendary catalog.;Track List:1. That's Not Her Style;2. We Didn't Start the Fire;3. The Downeaster "Alexa";4. I Go to Extremes;5. Shameless;6. Storm Front;7. Leningrad;8. State of Grace;9. When in Rome;10. And So It Goes;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, 180 GRAM VINYL, ANNIVERSARY EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.