- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Billy Joel - The Stranger
- Write a Review
- #K54562 000000000 K54562000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/20/2017;Notes:Originally released in 1977, Billy Joel's fifth studio album, The Stranger, was his breakthrough album and it marked th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/20/2017;Notes:Originally released in 1977, Billy Joel's fifth studio album, The Stranger, was his breakthrough album and it marked the first of a series of highly successful collaborations with producer Phil Ramone, whose mastery of the recording studio provided a sublime sonic context for Joel's timeless songs and classic performances. The Stranger went on to became one of the top-selling albums of that year peaking at #2 on the charts won two Grammys for Record of the Year and Song of the Year for Just The Way You Are and The Stranger was nominated for Album of the Year and it generated four indelible singles Just The Way You Are, Only The Good Die Young, She's Always A Woman and Movin' Out (Anthony's Song) which have all gone on to become classics. First Time Ever On Vinyl LP Picture Disc;Track List:1. Movin' Out (Anthony's Song);2. The Stranger;3. Just the Way You Are;4. Scenes from An Italian Restaurant;5. Vienna;6. Only the Good Die Young;7. She's Always a Woman;8. Get It Right the First Time;9. Everybody Has a Dream;Special Attributes:PICTURE DISC VINYL LP
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.