- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Billy Mize - 1958 Demos For Cash
- Write a Review
- #K71717 000000000 K71717000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/03/2017;Notes:10"-LP of 6 songs Mize wrote for Johnny Cash! While not a household name, Bakersfield, California's Billy Mize was nomi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/03/2017;Notes:10"-LP of 6 songs Mize wrote for Johnny Cash! While not a household name, Bakersfield, California's Billy Mize was nominated for 23 Academy of Country Music Awards between 1965 and 1973. He won several, including Most Promising Male Vocalist in 1966 and Television Personality of the Year in 1965, 1966, and 1967. Mize was a pioneer on the Bakersfield music scene that spawned Buck Owens & Merle Haggard. His first major national appearance as an artist came when DECCA released his "Who Will Buy The Wine" in '55. Here, for the first time, are the demos of all six songs that Billy Mize wrote for Johnny Cash. They were recently rediscovered in a garage among several nearly-forgotten recordings, and provide a fascinating snapshot of a regional West Coast country star showing off his skills for writing songs that were strategically targeted to a specific artist.;Track List:1. Clementine;2. You Can't Take Your Love Out of This Boy;3. I Dropped Something;4. That's What I Am Doing;5. Shower of Tears;6. She Needed Me;Special Attributes:10-INCH VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.