- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Biosphere - Microgravity
- Write a Review
- #K63780 000000000 K63780000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/10/2015;Notes:A re-mastered version of Biosphere's debut album Microgravity on double CD and triple LP with a bonus album of previous...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/10/2015;Notes:A re-mastered version of Biosphere's debut album Microgravity on double CD and triple LP with a bonus album of previously unreleased tracks. From Wikipedia: Geir Jenssen began releasing his music as Biosphere on obscure Norwegian compilation albums. His first Biosphere releases were the 12-inch single The Fairy Tale and the album Microgravity, both of which were rejected by SSR as unmarketable. Microgravity was released in 1991 on the Norwegian label Origo Sound, and saw wider release via the R&S Records subsidiary Apollo in 1992, to much critical acclaim. All tracks written and produced by Geir Jenssen. All tracks on CD2 and sides E-F are previously unreleased. Recorded in Skippergata 42, Tromso, Norway, between 1990 and 1991. Mastered by Stefan Betke. Artwork by Philip Marshall.;Track List:1. A1. Microgravity (5:21);2. A2. Baby Satellite (5:07);3. B1. Tranquilizer (8:24);4. B2. the Fairy Tale (4:55);5. C1. Cloudwalker II (5:19);6. C2. Chromosphere (3:46);7. C3. Cygnus-A (5:06);8. D1. Baby Interphase (5:13);9. D2. Biosphere II (5:00);10. E1. Search (5:45);11. E2. Avenue 2.3 (5:18);12. E3. Clovis (3:23);13. F1. Coulee (2:42);14. F2. Ectozone (4:02);15. F3. Dewy Fields (4:00);16. F4. Eternal (2:55)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.