- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Birds in Row - You, Me and The Violence
- Write a Review
- #K69124 000000000 K69124000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/05/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. You, Me, & The Violence is the latest masterpiece from Birds in Row, the melodic and abrasive band f...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/05/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. You, Me, & The Violence is the latest masterpiece from Birds in Row, the melodic and abrasive band from Laval, France. The album explodes out of the gates with "Pilori," a sonic crash and bang statement of personal independence among with society's faults and fractures. Birds in Row then continue down this road, expressing disdain and struggle in songs like "Cages," "Guillotine" and "Walter Freeman." All of them musically harboring a beautiful tangle of emotional vocals and distortion. And just when it feels like the album is almost too overpowering, Birds in Row unfurl a moment of musical clarity in "Last Last Chance," a haunting guitar and vocal break. Their collective control of their dynamics is masterful work. "You, Me, & The Violence" and "Grey Hair" are near perfect examples of this, naturally shifting between searing and serene in tone. If you weren't in awe of Birds in Row in the first eleven songs, the twelve minute closer "Lovers Have Their Say" will leave you floored, as it is an ominous epic that artistically unwinds in truly spectacular fashion.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.