- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Birkin Gainsbour: Le Symphonique
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K58215 000000000 K58215000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/28/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Jane Birkin has often dressed and undressed the works of Serge, the "legendary poet" whose so...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:04/28/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Jane Birkin has often dressed and undressed the works of Serge, the "legendary poet" whose songs she has been singing since the first album he composed for her, Serge Gainsbourg/Jane Birkin, released in 1969. Separation and even death made no difference: Jane wears the songs of her partner in music and life, whether they were created when they lived together or when the strength of their connection persisted beyond all conflict. Under the artistic direction of Philippe Lerichomme, "the man in the shadows", and Serge and Jane's travelling companion since the mid-1970s, 24 songs have been arranged by Nobuyuki Nakajima, "a great designer", according to Jane Birkin. From L'Anamour (1969) to Lost Song (1987), the universe of Serge and Jane has been rearranged along the lines of classical music, with the bonus of specially invited songs, such as 'La Javanaise' (1963) written for Juliette Gréco and 'Pull Marine' (1983) for Isabelle Adjani.;Track List:1. Lost Song;2. Depression Au-Dessus Du Jardin;3. Baby Alone in Babylone;4. Physique Et Sans Issue;5. Ces Petits Riens;6. L'aquoiboniste;7. Valse de Melody;8. Fuir Le Bonheur de Peur Qu'il Ne Se Sauve;9. Requiem Pour Un Con;10. Une Chose Entre Autres;11. Amour Des Feintes;12. Exercice en Forme de Z;13. Manon;14. La Chanson de Prevert;15. Les Dessous Chics;16. L'amour de Moi;17. Pull Marine;18. La Gadoue;19. Jane B;20. L'anamour;21. La Javanaise
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.