- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Birthmark - How You Look When You're Falling Down
- Write a Review
- #K83587 000000000 K83587000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/16/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. For Nate Kinsella, the music he plays as Birthmark creates a place for his mind to go to get away fr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/16/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. For Nate Kinsella, the music he plays as Birthmark creates a place for his mind to go to get away from the real world. On his last album, 2012's achingly intimate Antibodies, he explored quiet, contemplative terrain. But on his fourth LP, How You Look When You're Falling Down, Kinsella actively sought to create a more positive and energized place. Much of the album's inspiration came from Kinsella's move from Illinois to NYC, which pushed him out of his Midwestern comfort zone in every imaginable way. He discovered an electrical charge in the sudden anonymity he found in his new home, especially after spending so much time in the Chicago music scene, where the Kinsella name is a big deal and he's still better known for playing with his cousin Mike in American Football and Owen and his cousin Tim in Joan of Arc and Make Believe.;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.