- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bishops Green - Bishops Green
- Write a Review
- L29731 000000000 L29731000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/01/2013;Notes:The Vancouver-based street punk band Bishops Green was formed in spring of 2011. The group is comprised of four friends...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/01/2013;Notes:The Vancouver-based street punk band Bishops Green was formed in spring of 2011. The group is comprised of four friends who hold a wide variety of musical influences and tastes. Energetic and charismatic frontman Greg Huff leads the charge on vocals. Scott Farquarson manages guitar duties, and the rhythm section consists of Bryan McCallum on bass and Orville Lancaster on drums and backup vocals. Their melodic style of old-school punk draws creative influences from European groups like BLITZ, THE CLASH, THE STIFF LITTLE FINGERS, COCK SPARRER, THE PARTISANS and LEATHERFACE to hardcore acts from the US like THE AUTHORITIES, NAKED RAYGUN and MINOR THREAT. Not to mention the noticeable connection between Bishops Green to bands like ALTERNATE ACTION, THE SUBWAY THUGS and THE LANCASTERS, all former bands of lead singer Huff. Bishops Green's music is raw and energetic with a style firmly embedded in the historic roots of Streetpunk and Oi! All of the members of Bishops Green have been playing in bands together since the '90s and this history combined with the group's ability to draw from different punk genres, enables the creation of a catchy sing-along sound that will make sure that any audience feels like they are part of the show!;Track List:1. Tumbling Down;2. Blinded;3. Senseless Crime;4. Alone;5. Stay Away;6. The Crow
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.