- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bjork - Bastards: Remix
- Write a Review
- #K83464 000000000 K83464000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/15/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 collection of remixed tracks from Björk's critically-lauded 2011 album Biophilia. Bastards incl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/15/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 collection of remixed tracks from Björk's critically-lauded 2011 album Biophilia. Bastards includes some of the remixes released in an eight-part series earlier this year, remastered for this album by Grammy-nominee Mandy Parnell, and features collaborations with Current Value, Death Grips, Hudson Mohawk, Alva Noto, Matthew Herbert, Omar Souleyman, 16-bit, These New Puritans, and the Slips. Björk also worked with her sound engineer Curver Thoroddsen to isolate a specific chapter of Matthew Herbert's Sacrifice' remix on the Pins & Needles' Mix found on the album.;Track List:1. Crystalline [Omar Souleyman Remix];2. Virus [Hudson Mohawke Peaches Guacamol Rework];3. Sacrifice [Death Grips Remix];4. Sacrifice [Matthew Herbert Pins Needles Remix];5. Mutual Core [These New Puritans Remix];6. Hollow [16-Bit Remix];7. Mutual Core [Matthew Herbert S Teutonic Plates Mix];8. Thunderbolt [Death Grips Remix];9. Dark Matter [Alva Noto Remodel];10. Thunderbolt [Omar Souleyman Remix];11. Solstice [Current Value Remix];12. Moon [The Slips Remix];13. Crystalline [Matthew Herbert Remix]
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.