- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Black Ash Dub
- Write a Review
- #K75570 000000000 K75570000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/01/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm orange colored vinyl LP pressing. Originally released in 1980 and featuring two major club hits in "Marij...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/01/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm orange colored vinyl LP pressing. Originally released in 1980 and featuring two major club hits in "Marijuana" and "Cocaine", Black Ash Dub is today widely heralded as one of the finest dub collections of the era and considered an essential addition to the collections of all serious fans of the genre. The Sly in Sly & The Revolutionaries is none other than Sly Dunbar. Set up in 1975 as the house band of the Channel One Studios owned by Joseph Hoo Kim, The Revolutionaries with on drums and Bertram "Ranchie" McLean on bass, created the new "rockers" style that would change the whole Jamaican sound (from roots reggae to rockers, and be imitated in all other productions. Beside Sly, many musicians played in the band: Robbie Shakespeare on bass, Bertram McLean, Radcliffe "Dougie" Bryan on guitar, Ossie Hibbert, Errol "Tarzan" Nelson, Robert Lyn or Ansel Collins on keyboards, Uziah "Sticky" Thompson, Noel "Scully" Simms on percussion, Tommy McCook, Herman Marquis on saxophone, Bobby Ellis on trumpet and Vin Gordon on trombone.;Special Attributes:ORANGE, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.