- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Black Baron - Abject Skin
- Write a Review
- #K92489 000000000 K92489000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/26/2015;Notes:There's an intoxicating feeling inside Hamilton, Ontario, and Black Baron has managed to distill the essence of that fe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/26/2015;Notes:There's an intoxicating feeling inside Hamilton, Ontario, and Black Baron has managed to distill the essence of that feeling into a potent brew. In the same way that the films of David Lynch are sewn together from the fabric that holds together dreams, Black Baron creates songs from the fabric of Hamilton. While the local hardcore scene has been cutting records reminiscent of the city's steel mills since the early 1990's, Black Baron, a band comprised of some of the city's hardcore elite, creates the soundtrack to a different side of the city. Unlike the punishing steelfucker sound of Hamilton hardcore, Black Baron's music is rooted in a deep sense of melancholy, one that does not seek destruction, but rather seeps it's way into the collective consciousness following the potentiality of destruction or abandonment. Coming from a city devastated by economic decline following the shrinking of it's industrial sector, Black Baron evokes the haunting memory of the closure and loss of Hamilton landmarks at a time when the city appears to be on a cultural upswing.;Track List:1. Twisting Fate;2. Devil's Touch;3. Bitter Kiss;4. Canary in a Mineshaft;5. Divine Chains;6. Fluorescent Light;7. Watch Me Sleep;8. Sullen Skies;9. Life in Vain;10. Abject Skin
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.