- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Black Breath - Sentenced to Life
- Write a Review
- #K67634 000000000 K67634000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/27/2012;Notes:2012 release, the second album from Seattle's barbaric wrecking crew. Sentenced to Life is the highly-anticipated follo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/27/2012;Notes:2012 release, the second album from Seattle's barbaric wrecking crew. Sentenced to Life is the highly-anticipated follow up to the band's raging 2010 debut album, Heaving Breathing. The album projects an even more vile, metallic sonic attack than it's predecessor....with a bit less rock and roll swagger and more full-on crushing death metal rage. This is a product of furious creativity jammed into a short span of time, written in the seemingly endless Winter after returning from their November 2010 European tour. Bearing 10 thunderous tracks in just under 33 minutes, Sentenced to Life, features such smashing Black Breath hits as Feast of the Damned, Doomed, Forced Into Possession, Home of the Grave and of course the title anthem, Sentenced to Life. The band once again recorded at God City Studios with Kurt Ballou and had the finished product mastered by Alan Douches at West West Side. Easily the band's most thunderous recording to date, Black Breath sentence every listener to a life of headbanging after spinning this one!;Track List:1. Feast of the Damned;2. Sentenced to Life;3. Forced Into Possession;4. Home of the Grave;5. Endless Corpse;6. Mother Abyss;7. Of Flesh;8. Doomed;9. The Flame;10. Obey
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.