- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Black Country Communion - BCCIV
- Write a Review
- #K56252 000000000 K56252000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/22/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. 2017 release. Black Country Communion are the rock super group comprised o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/22/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. 2017 release. Black Country Communion are the rock super group comprised of vocalist/bassist Glenn Hughes (Deep Purple, Trapeze), drummer Jason Bonham (Led Zeppelin, Foreigner), Derek Sherinian (Dream Theater, Alice Cooper, Billy Idol) and blues-rock guitarist/vocalist Joe Bonamassa. This is their long awaited and highly anticipated fourth album, BCCIV. Black Country Communion formed in 2009. The group released it's self-titled debut album in September 2010. Second album Black Country Communion 2 followed in June 2011. The band released it's third album Afterglow in October 2012. In March 2013, after months of public tensions, Bonamassa announced that he was no longer a member of Black Country Communion, with the question over whether the group would continue with another guitarist unclear. Days later, Hughes confirmed that the band was officially over, hinting that he would continue working with Bonham and Sherinian under a new collective name. Hughes and Bonamassa later reconciled and the band reunited in 2016.;Track List:1. Collide;2. Over My Head;3. The Last Song for My Resting Place;4. Sway;5. The Cove;6. Wanderlust;7. The Crow;8. Love Remains;9. Awake;10. When the Morning Comes;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.