- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Black Grape - Pop Voodoo
- Write a Review
- #K66251 000000000 K66251000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/04/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Black Grape return with the 2017 album Pop Voodoo. The album showcases the band's first new material...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/04/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Black Grape return with the 2017 album Pop Voodoo. The album showcases the band's first new material in 20 years and is sure to reinstate them as one of the most influential bands of all time. Album opener and tease track 'Everything You Know Is Wrong - Intro' sees the band launching into a statement of intent and the return of Shaun Ryder's lyrical wit, which this time sees him taking sharp aim at Donald Trump. The album is testament to Ryder's reigning social and political commentary. Ryder and Kermit have teamed up with producer Youth (Martin Glover) on this album, who has previously worked with the likes of The Verve, U2, Primal Scream, Guns N' Roses, Pink Floyd and Depeche Mode to name but a few. Widely regarded as one of the most innovative and iconic bands of the last twenty years, Black Grape have had four Top 10 singles and their debut album, It's Great When You re Straight... Yeah, shot straight to #1 in the UK charts upon it's release in 1995 and went platinum.;Track List:1. Everything You Know Is Wrong - Intro;2. Nine Lives;3. Set the Grass on Fire;4. Whiskey Wine and Ham;5. Money Burns;6. String Theory;7. Pop Voodoo;8. I Wanna Be Like You;9. Sugar Money;10. Shame;11. Losing Sleep;12. Young and Dumb
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.