- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Black Hollies - Somewhere Between Here and Nowhere
- Write a Review
- #K89726 000000000 K89726000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/22/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing plus 7' single and digital download. 2013 album from the New Jersey-based Psychedelic band Led by Jus...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/22/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing plus 7' single and digital download. 2013 album from the New Jersey-based Psychedelic band Led by Justin Angelo Morey and his long-time collaborators Herbert Wiley and Jon Gonelli (all three of whom are also members of the recently reunited Rye Coalition) as well as drummer Nick Ferrante (White Hills), the band's latest album is the product of nearly three years of writing and recording. Initially conceived in 2010, the record was repeatedly scrapped and restarted while Morey demoed a huge amount of music in both Jersey City and Nashville. The end result is the most timeless record of the band's career with influences as divergent as Spacemen 3, Can, the 13th Floor Elevators, and the Stone Roses weaving in and out of noise drenched pop songs and extensive hallucinatory suites that never fully obscure the catchy core that exists Somewhere Between Here And Nowhere.;Track List:1. No Illusion;2. Unless It's My Imagination;3. Benevolent Beacon;4. Daydreams;5. Somewhere Between Here and Now;6. When It's Time to Come Down;7. Forwards and Backwards;8. Here Comes the Rain;9. Where Do We Go from Here;10. Wake Me When It's Over;11. Lunatic Influeza: Part I: Yesterday's Sorrows;12. Part II: Take Me As I Am;13. Part III: Path Into the Sun
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.