- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Black Joe Lewis & the Honeybears - Backlash
- Write a Review
- K54415 000000000 K54415000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/10/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2017 release, the fourth studio album from Austin's Black Joe Lewis & The...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/10/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2017 release, the fourth studio album from Austin's Black Joe Lewis & The Honeybears. On Backlash, the band with a return to their celebrated take on classic soul and punked up R&B. "Party-driven, groove-worthy new songs" - Buzzbands LA. "Joe rivals the likes of BB King with his raspy tenor, melting over the thick, full-bodied guitar riffs and constant crashing of cymbals and toms. This joint is the perfect treat to entice fans" - Afropunk. While working at a pawn shop in Austin, Joe Lewis first picked up the guitar. Shortly thereafter, Joe Lewis immersed himself in the local Red River blues/garage scene, recording and performing with Austin luminaries such as the Weary Boys and Walter Daniels. Black Joe Lewis and The Honeybears formed in Austin, Texas in 2007. In March 2009, Esquire listed Black Joe Lewis and the Honeybears as one of the Ten Bands Set to Break Out at 2009's SXSW Festival.;Track List:1. Flash Eyed 3:28;2. Sexual Tension 3:17;3. Global 3:56;4. Nature's Natural 3:23;5. Lips of a Loser 6:04;6. PTP 2:53;7. Freakin' Out 3:13;8. Shadow People 3:09;9. Wasted 3:24;10. Prison 3:12;11. Maroon 5:59;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.