- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Black Keys - Big Come Up
- Write a Review
- K54337 000000000 K54337000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/29/2008;Notes:The Big Come Up is the debut album by the American rock duo The Black Keys, released in 2002 on Alive Records. It was p...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/29/2008;Notes:The Big Come Up is the debut album by the American rock duo The Black Keys, released in 2002 on Alive Records. It was produced by drummer Patrick Carney. As of 2012, the album had sold 139,000 copies according to Nielsen Soundscan. In 2005, music critic Chuck Klosterman singled out The Big Come Up as one of 21 "high-quality albums" from the previous three years. The song "I'll Be Your Man" was used as the theme song for the HBO series Hung. "I'll Be Your Man" also appeared on the FX series Rescue Me. Alive Records re-presses this album regularly, often several times a year on different coloured vinyl or with altered sleeve artwork. These are usually marketed as limited editions. As of January 2012, Alive Records had released The Big Come Up on vinyl on at least 14 separate occasions.;Track List:1. Busted;2. Do the Rump;3. I'll Be Your Man;4. Countdown;5. The Breaks;6. Run Me Down;7. Leavin' Trunk;8. Heavy Soul;9. She Said She Said;10. Them Eyes;11. Yearnin';12. Brooklyn Bound;13. 240 Years Before Your Time
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.