- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Black Lips - Good Bad Not Evil
- Write a Review
- K56098 000000000 K56098000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/30/2011;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of the Garage rockers' 2007 breakout hit album. Good Bad Not Evil epitomizes all that's speci...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/30/2011;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of the Garage rockers' 2007 breakout hit album. Good Bad Not Evil epitomizes all that's special about Atlanta's favorite flower-punk sons: their unconfined energy, undeniable songcraft and unrivaled showmanship are all on full display. The material ranges from dirty Psychedelic Blues and outright pop hits like 'Bad Kids' (based around certain band members' experiences with juvenile detention centers). Good Bad Not Evil was produced by Black Lips at the Living Room studios in their hometown of Atlanta, aided by the band's friend Ed Rawls, a bartender at the nearby Drunken Unicorn, just around the corner from where fellow Atlantans Outkast work.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.