- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Black Lips - Let It Bloom
- Write a Review
- #K65960 000000000 K65960000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/22/2005;Notes:At the time Atlanta's Black Lips recorded Let It Bloom, the members were barely into their twenties, though they had al...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/22/2005;Notes:At the time Atlanta's Black Lips recorded Let It Bloom, the members were barely into their twenties, though they had already toured the US and Europe several times, released two albums, lost a lead guitarist in a car crash, built a rabid cult following and earned a reputation as one of the wildest live bands around. You don't want to stand too close to the stage at a Black Lips performance violence, nudity, arson and projectile vomiting are staples of their show. This grimy and chaotic garage-punk quartet truly doesn't give a fuck, something they've proved, intentionally or not, time and time again.;Track List:1. Sea of Blasphemy;2. Can't Dance;3. Boomerang;4. Hippie Hippie Hoorah;5. Not a Problem;6. Gung Ho;7. Everybody's Doin' It;8. Feeling Gay;9. Take Me Home (Back to Boone);10. Gentle Violence;11. She's Gone;12. Fairy Stories;13. Dirty Hands;14. Workin';15. Punk Slime;16. Emphassant
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.