- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Black Lips - Satan's Graffiti Or God's Art?
- Write a Review
- #K58036 000000000 K58036000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/07/2017;Notes:Black Lips - Satan's graffiti or God's art? - Atlanta's valiant punks Black Lips have announced that their first album ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/07/2017;Notes:Black Lips - Satan's graffiti or God's art? - Atlanta's valiant punks Black Lips have announced that their first album in three years, Satan's graffiti or God's art?, is set for release May 5 via Vice Records. Produced by Sean Lennon at his studio compound in upstate New York throughout 2016, the album is the group's most musically evolved to date, while still staying true to their original blistering take on fuzzy, dirty rock n' roll. On their 8th full length, "Satan's graffiti or God's art?", Black Lips were joined by Saul Adamczewski of Fat White Family and Sean Lennon in helping co-produce, and the final product is urgent and thoughtful, reflecting the growth the Black Lips have experienced since bursting onto the scene (once or twice quite literally on fire) but also true to their original blistering, careening take on rock n' roll: fuzzy, dirty, and rife with three and four part harmonies.;Track List:1. Overture: Sunday Mourning;2. Occidental Front;3. Can't Hold on;4. The Last Cul de Sac;5. Interlude: Got Me All Alone;6. Crystal Night;7. Squatting in Heaven;8. Interlude: Bongos Baby;9. Rebel Intuition;10. Wayne;11. Interlude: E'lektric Spider Webz;12. We Know;13. In My Mind There's a Dream;14. Lucid Nightmare;15. Come Ride with Me;16. It Won't Be Long;17. Loser's Lament;18. Finale: Sunday Mourning
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.