- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Black Map - In Droves
- Write a Review
- #K66354 000000000 K66354000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/10/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Recorded with Aaron Hellam at Oakland's Hellam Sound, Black Map's In Droves is an ambitious but no l...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/10/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Recorded with Aaron Hellam at Oakland's Hellam Sound, Black Map's In Droves is an ambitious but no less intense sophomore set, a boundary smashing, down-tuned heavy rock slab. The band is the union of three established Northern California rock musicians, driven by a shared dedication to big riffs, big drums and powerful, straight-ahead, all enveloping rock n' roll. Black Map consists of the versatile voice and walloping bass groove of Ben Flanagan (Trophy Fire), the wall-of-sound big riff histrionics of guitarist Mark Engles (dredg) and the unstoppable driving force and tasteful skill of drummer Chris Robyn (Far). Songs like "Run Rabbit Run," "Foxglove," "No Color," and "White Fence" are united in a lyrical exhortation toward staunch individuality in the face of soul-crushing conformity. These are songs that challenge listeners to focus on what makes them unique as people, to shake off the gloomy dystopian results of mass groupthink, to actualize and harness one's own humanity. Black Map combine flourishes of beauty alongside the bombast and a modern sensibility that nevertheless will not sacrifice it's raw realness.;Track List:1. Transit L;2. Run Rabbit Run;3. Foxglove;4. Ruin;5. Heavy Waves;6. Dead Ringer;7. Octavia;8. Transit II;9. No Color;10. Indoor Kid;11. White Fence;12. Just My Luck;13. Cash for the Fears;14. Transit III;15. Coma Phase
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.