- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Black Milk - If There's a Hell Below
- Write a Review
- #K73325 000000000 K73325000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/11/2014;Notes:On Black Milk's 6th solo rap LP, If There's a Hell Below, Black continues the narratives he started on his 2013 release...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/11/2014;Notes:On Black Milk's 6th solo rap LP, If There's a Hell Below, Black continues the narratives he started on his 2013 release No Poison No Paradise. This time, rather than speaking through the character Sonny Jr.., Black paints pictures from a first person perspective of someone raised and living in one of America's toughest cities, and the ups and downs of pursuing a career in the arts. The stories reflect how he and the people where he's from feel or have felt - if there's a hell below, maybe we're already in it.;Track List:1. Everyday Was Ft Mel;2. What It's Worth;3. Leave the Bones Behind Ft Blu Ab;4. Quarter Water Ft Pete Rock;5. Hell Below Ft Gene Obey;6. Detroit's New Dance Show;7. Story and Her;8. All Mighty;9. Scum Ft Random Axe;10. Gold Piece Ft Bun B;11. Grey for Summer;12. Up Out
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.