- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Black Moon - Enta Da Stage
- Write a Review
- #K56906 000000000 K56906000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/18/1993;Notes:Enta da Stage is the debut album of American East Coast hip hop group Black Moon, released on October 19, 1993 through ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/18/1993;Notes:Enta da Stage is the debut album of American East Coast hip hop group Black Moon, released on October 19, 1993 through Nervous Records. The album was produced by DJ Evil Dee and Mr. Walt of Da Beatminerz. Enta da Stage features the debut of underground hip hop duo Smif-n-Wessun, as well as appearances from Havoc of Mobb Deep and Dru Ha, the co-founder of Duck Down Records.;Track List:1. Powaful Impak! 4:02;2. Niguz Talk Shit 4:19;3. Who Got Da Props! 4:24;4. Buck Em Down 4:37;5. Black Smif-N-Wessun 4:18;6. Son Get Wrec 3:26;7. Make Munne 4:23;8. I Got Cha Opin 4:20;9. Shit Iz Real 3:53;10. Enta Da Stage 2:49;11. How Many MC's... 3:53;12. U Da Man 4:18
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.