- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Black Moth Super Rainbow - Panic Blooms
- Write a Review
- L43640 000000000 L43640000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/21/2018;Notes:Panic Blooms BLACK MOTH SUPER RAINBOW [Limited Edition Pink LP] - Ten Bands re-issue their albums on limited edition pi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/21/2018;Notes:Panic Blooms BLACK MOTH SUPER RAINBOW [Limited Edition Pink LP] - Ten Bands re-issue their albums on limited edition pink vinyl, all for one cause. This is the 5th year for the initiative that has raised over $200,000 for Gilda's Club NYC, an organization that provides community support for both those diagnosed with cancer and their caretakers. It is named after comedian Gilda Radner, who passed away from cancer at the age of 43 in 1989. The long overdue 6th album by Black Moth Super Rainbow. "Panic Blooms" is a messed up and bleeding account of depression and the shadow side of human frailty, full of gorgeous warped melodies that exist as their own genre, somewhere between late '90s Warp Records, dub, and chopped and screwed codeine drip. It's not drug music, it's dragged music, oozing through the muck of the present moment, past mutating the present, demon melodies filtered through the vain search for light.;Track List:1. Panic Blooms;2. Baby's in the Void;3. Rip on Through;4. One More Ear;5. Bad Fuckin Times;6. New Breeze;7. Aerosol Weather;8. June July 28;9. Bottomless Face;10. Permanent Hole;11. To the Beat of a Creeper;12. We Might Come Back;13. Harmlessly;14. Backwash;15. Sunset Curses;16. Mr No One;Special Attributes:PINK, COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.