- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Black Pistol Fire - Don't Wake The Riot
- Write a Review
- #K61406 000000000 K61406000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/20/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. 2016 album from the high-octane rock duo based out of Austin, Texas by wa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/20/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. 2016 album from the high-octane rock duo based out of Austin, Texas by way of Toronto, Canada. Black Pistol Fire is composed of Kevin McKeown on guitar/vocals and Eric Owen on drums. They draw inspiration from Led Zeppelin, Chuck Berry, Nirvana, Buddy Holly and Muddy Waters, BPF's gritty and dynamic performances are fueled by undeniable musicianship. Dubbed the "next big thing" by Huffington post after SXSW 2013, BPF has developed a reputation for their untamed live performances. Described as "Pure fire on stage"(Degenrefy), they are quickly becoming festival veterans, including performances at Lollapalooza, Austin City Limits, Bonnaroo, Sasquatch Music Festival, Shaky Knees and Governor's Ball, among others.;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.