- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Black Prairie - A Tear In The Eye Is A Wound In The Heart
- Write a Review
- #K91824 000000000 K91824000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/18/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Sugar Hill Records will release a Tear in the Eye Is a Wound in the Heart... The second album by Bla...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/18/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Sugar Hill Records will release a Tear in the Eye Is a Wound in the Heart... The second album by Black Prairie, the exploratory, back-porch ensemble founded by the Decemberists Chris Funk, Nate Query and Jenny Conlee. Produced by Tucker Martine, Tear in the Eye... is the follow up to Feast of the Hunter's Moon, and the first Black Prairie album to primarily feature vocalist Annalisa Torn felt. Written collaboratively by all band members, the album feels cinematic and familiar Torn felt's gentle, classic country-inspired singing is connected to the band's Baltic-Appalachian instrumentals by strange, orchestral interludes. The record is an evolution of the band's love of instrumental, Italian film score weirdness and the venerable, forgotten roots of American and Eastern European folk.;Track List:1. Ms. Sindell;2. Rock of Ages;3. For the Love of John Hartford;4. Nowhere Massachusetts;5. More Jam for Ras;6. How Do You Ruin Me;7. Dirty River Stomp;8. Evil Leaves;9. What You Gave Me;10. Jump Up Jon;11. Winter Wind;12. Little Song Bird;13. Taraf;14. Richard Manuel;15. 34 Wishes: The Legend of;16. Lay Me Down in Tennessee
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.