- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
- Write a Review
- #K80331 000000000 K80331000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/16/2015;Notes:Mexican duo Zombies in Miami make a powerful return to Correspondant with two originals that manage to capture the mena...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/16/2015;Notes:Mexican duo Zombies in Miami make a powerful return to Correspondant with two originals that manage to capture the menace, drive, and excitement of their live show. Black Purple is a high-octane blend of rolling bass and motorik percussion. Shadows initially takes a more stripped-back approach, but quickly grows to darkly anthemic proportions, with echoes and stabs eventually giving way to vocals, spacious synthesizers, and a truly hypnotic bass melody. Italian duo Marvin & Guy debut on Correspondent with their dramatic remix of Black Purple, built around a pumping analog bass arpeggio with added layers of vocals and synthesizer melodies.;Track List:1. Black Purple - Zombies in Miami;2. Shadows - Zombies in Miami;3. Black Purple (Marvin Guy Black Remix) - Zombies in Miami
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.