- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - American X: Baby 81 Sessions
- Write a Review
- #K59406 000000000 K59406000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/25/2011;Notes:Originally released in 2007 as an "add-on" to Baby 81, this was supposed to be limited to 3500 copies in the US only, b...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/25/2011;Notes:Originally released in 2007 as an "add-on" to Baby 81, this was supposed to be limited to 3500 copies in the US only, but has actually sold over 9000 copies to date. First time ever on vinyl, and with the added bonus track "Not What You Wanted (Remix)". Comes with exclusive poster insert with many previously unseen photos and complete lyrics. Tracks: 01. The Likes of You 02. Vision 03. The Show'S About to Begin 04. Mk Ultra 05. Whenever You're Ready 06. 20 Hours 07. Last Chance for Love 08. Not What You Wanted (Remix).;Track List:1. The Likes of You;2. Vision;3. The Show's About to Begin;4. MK Ultra;5. Whenever You're Ready;6. 20 Hours;7. Last Chance for Love;8. Not What You Wanted (Remix);Special Attributes:BONUS TRACK
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.