- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Take Them On, On Your Own
- L34329 000000000 L34329000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/02/2018;Notes:Take Them on, on Your Own Vinyl LP (12" album, 33 rpm) Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Take Them On, On Your Own is the s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/02/2018;Notes:Take Them on, on Your Own Vinyl LP (12" album, 33 rpm) Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Take Them On, On Your Own is the second studio album by American rock Black Rebel Motorcycle Club. It was originally released in 2003. The album cover is a homage to the film The Third Man. Bass, Guitar, Vocals - Robert Turner. Drums, Percussion - Nick Jago. Guitar, Bass, Vocals - Peter Hayes Recorded At - B.R.M.C. Studio;Track List:1. Stop 4:36;2. Six Barrel Shotgun 3:06;3. We're All in Love 3:37;4. In Like the Rose 5:23;5. Ha Ha High Babe 4:12;6. Generation 5:01;7. Shade of Blue 4:22;8. US Government 5:32;9. And I'm Aching 3:52;10. Suddenly 4:56;11. Rise or Fall 3:56;12. Going Under 3:14;13. Heart + Soul 7:15;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.