- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Black Ryder - Door Behind the Door
- Write a Review
- #K68407 000000000 K68407000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/24/2015;Notes:The Black Ryder is a collaboration between Australian duo Aimee Nash & Scott Von Ryper now based in Los Angeles. Their ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/24/2015;Notes:The Black Ryder is a collaboration between Australian duo Aimee Nash & Scott Von Ryper now based in Los Angeles. Their acclaimed debut album 'Buy The Ticket, Take the Ride' was released through Mexican Summer (USA), EMI Music/The Anti- Machine Machine (Australia), Vinyl Junkie (Japan). The album was included in Rolling Stone Magazine's Best Albums of the Year. "Their long awaited follow up 'The Door Behind The Door' transforms The Black Ryder's kaleidoscopic sound and vision into something even more vivid, uncompromising, and sublime, bringing in new textures, emotions & moments of catharsis and transcendence." (Matt Diehl Spin/Rolling Stone Billboard/Pitchfork/Interview) To date, the band have toured + played with Primal Scream, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, The Brian Jonestown Massacre, Broken Social Scene, The Cult, The Black Angels, The Raveonettes, The Charlatans, Spectrum (Pete Kember of Spacemen 3);Track List:1. Babylon;2. Seventh Moon;3. The Going Up Was Worth The Coming Down;4. Let Me Be Your Light;5. Santaria;6. Throwing Stones;7. All That We Are;8. Until The Calm Of Dawn
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.