- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Black Sabbath - 13
- Write a Review
- #K57275 000000000 K57275000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/11/2013;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2013 album from the iconic Rock band, their first studio album with Ozzy Osbourne since 1978....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/11/2013;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2013 album from the iconic Rock band, their first studio album with Ozzy Osbourne since 1978. On 13, produced by Rick Rubin, the band that defined Heavy Metal picks up immediately where they left off with eight sprawling songs (five of them are over eight minutes in length) that possess every ounce of the maniacal vitality of the Grammy-winning, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees' trailblazing work in the 70s. Songs such as 'End of the Beginning', 'Loner', 'Dear Father' and 'Age of Reason' reinforce 13's testament to the enduring relevance of Black Sabbath's long-running reign.;Track List:1. End of the Beginning;2. God Is Dead?;3. Loner;4. Zeitgeist;5. Age of Reason;6. Live Forever;7. Damaged Soul;8. Dear Father
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.