- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath 4
- Write a Review
- L33676 000000000 L33676000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/17/2009;Notes:UK vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition of this 1972 album from the veteran Heavy Metal maniacs. By the time...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/17/2009;Notes:UK vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition of this 1972 album from the veteran Heavy Metal maniacs. By the time Black Sabbath began work on what was to be their fourth album in '72, they were very much in the ascendant. Musically, the band weren't prepared to superglue themselves back into a comfort zone and just do what was expected of them. They wanted to go beyond the darkness and gloom which seemed to surround so much of their music until that point. Here was an opportunity to open Sabbath out to unexplored worlds, to be the band who led, rather than one of the many who merely followed. And they succeeded, as there's an elegance about Volume 4 which underscores the way in which the band had matured and developed, both as songwriters and musicians. This remastered and sumptuous edition of the album boasts comprehensive story of the album sleeve-notes by renowned Rock critic Malcolm Dome and a plethora of rare and previously unseen photographs and items of memorabilia. Sanctuary. 2009.;Track List:1. Wheels of Confusion/The Straightener;2. Tomorrow's Dream;3. Changes;4. FX;5. Supernaut;6. Snowblind;7. Cornucopia;8. Laguna Sunrise;9. St. Vitus Dance;10. Under the Sun/Every Day Comes and Goes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.