- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Black Sabbath - Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
- Write a Review
- L33678 000000000 L33678000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/17/2009;Notes:UK vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition of this 1973 album from the veteran Heavy Metal maniacs. From the gr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/17/2009;Notes:UK vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition of this 1973 album from the veteran Heavy Metal maniacs. From the grinding riff of the opening title track, the album showed that despite the band pushing back musical boundaries, they'd lost none of their aggression. 'A National Acrobat' and 'Sabbra Cadabra' (the latter, which featured Yes keyboard player Rick Wakeman) were equally heavy, imposing tracks, whilst 'Killing Yourself to Live' and the sci-fi themed 'Spiral Architect' rate as some of the band's best tracks. And even if the excellent title track was curiously rarely featured in the band's live set at the time, the gentle acoustic guitar work of 'Fluff' can still be heard as fans file out of Black Sabbath gigs the world over. Little wonder some claim Sabbath Bloody Sabbath is the greatest album that the 'classic' line-up recorded. This is an album that oozes class from start to finish. Sanctuary. 2009.;Track List:1. Sabbath Bloody Sabbath;2. A National Acrobat;3. Fluff;4. Sabbra Cadabra;5. Killing Yourself to Live;6. Who Are You?;7. Spiral Architect;8. Looking for Today
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.