- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Black Sabbath - The End
- Write a Review
- #K48798 000000000 K48798000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/17/2017;Notes:Triple colored vinyl LP pressing. 2017 live release from the legendary British band. Almost five decades ago, the toll ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/17/2017;Notes:Triple colored vinyl LP pressing. 2017 live release from the legendary British band. Almost five decades ago, the toll of a bell and rolling thunder marked the conception of an ear splittingly monolithic riff. In that moment, Black Sabbath and the sound of heavy metal were forged. The band embarked on what Ozzy describes as the most incredible adventure you could think of, a journey that would go on to define a genre. The End is a celebration of Black Sabbath's final hometown concert at Birmingham's Genting Arena on February 4th, 2017. With a hit packed set list including 'Iron Man', 'Paranoid', 'War Pigs', and many more, the high production values, visual effects, and pyrotechnics wowed fans, as the band delivered the most emotionally charged show in their history.;Track List:1. Black Sabbath [Live];2. Fairies Wear Boots [Live];3. Under the Sun / Every Day Comes and Goes [Live];4. After Forever [Live];5. Into the Void [Live];6. Snowblind [Live];7. Band Introductions [Live];8. War Pigs [Live];9. Behind the Wall of Sleep [Live];10. Bassically / N. I. B. [Live];11. Hand of Doom [Live];12. Supernaut / Sabbath;13. Bloody Sabbath / Megalomania [Live];14. Rat Salad / Drum Solo [Live];15. Iron Man [Live];16. Dirty Women [Live];17. Children of the Grave [Live];18. Paranoid [Live];Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.