- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blackalicious - Imani, Vol. 1 Instrumentals
- Write a Review
- #K73120 000000000 K73120000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/18/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the instrumental version of Imani, Vol. 1, the fourth studio album and first in...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/18/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the instrumental version of Imani, Vol. 1, the fourth studio album and first in a decade by the critically-lauded hip hop duo. Ten years after 2005's The Craft comes Blackalicious' self-release, Imani, Vol. 1. Three years in the works, the album stays true to rapper Gift of Gab's clever tongue-twisting wordplay and DJ/producer Chief Xcel's unique beats. First volume of a trilogy with appearances from Lifesavas, Lateef, Lyrics Born, funk band Monophonics, polyphonic Afro-Pop singer Zap Mama, and Fantastic Negrito who won a performance on NPR's Tiny Desk. Like a few other West Coast rap acts, including the Pharcyde and Jurassic 5, Blackalicious has generally favored what hip-hoppers call the "positive tip" in other words, it's lyrics have often been spiritual and uplifting rather than violent or misogynous. Like a lot of experimental alternative rappers, Blackalicious can be quirky and eccentric nonetheless, spirituality is a big part of the group's music.;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.