- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blackfield - Blackfield V
- Write a Review
- #K61246 000000000 K61246000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/17/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Blackfield is the collaboration between Israeli songwriter and musician Aviv Ge...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/17/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Blackfield is the collaboration between Israeli songwriter and musician Aviv Geffen, and British musician and producer Steven Wilson. Blackfield V sees a return to the full partnership that made the first two albums such firm favorites with fans. The pair makes for a formidable musical force Geffen has worked with legendary producers Tony Visconti and Trevor Horn, has played live with U2 and Placebo, and is currently a judge on the Israeli TV show The Voice. Steven Wilson, after a long tenure as the leader of the hugely influential band Porcupine Tree, has since embarked on a highly successful solo career, achieving three UK Top 40 albums (the most recent also making the top 3 in Germany, and The Netherlands), and four Grammy nominations.;Track List:1. A Drop in the Ocean (01:23) - Blackfield;2. Family Man (03:37) - Blackfield;3. How Was Your Ride ? (03:58) - Blackfield;4. We'll Never Be Apart (02:54) - Blackfield;5. Sorrys (02:58);6. Life Is An Ocean (03:26);7. Lately (03:24);8. October (03:31);9. The Jackal (03:56);10. Salt Water (02:39);11. Undercover Heart (04:02);12. Lonely Soul (03:42);13. From 44 to 48 (04:31)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.