- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blacklist (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #K90369 000000000 K90369000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/20/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve including four-page booklet. The Blacklist is the Amer...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/20/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve including four-page booklet. The Blacklist is the American crime drama television series that premiered on NBC in 2013. The show has received critical acclaim, with many critics praising James Spader's performance in particular. Raymond 'Red' Reddington (Spader) is a former United States Navy officer turned high-profile criminal. When surrendering voluntarily to the FBI, he tells them he has a list of the most dangerous criminals in the world that he has compiled over the years and is willing to guide their operations in exchange for immunity from prosecution. However he insists on working exclusively with a rookie FBI profiler by the name of Elizabeth Keen (Megan Boone). This cool soundtrack contains songs by Alice Russell, Bobby Darin and Hozier, as well as 'Welcome Home' by Radical Face, 'Jolene' by Dolly Parton and more.;Track List:1. Citizens (Alice Russell);2. Welcome Home (Radical Face);3. Wicked Game (Emika);4. Beyond the Sea (Bobby Darin);5. Major Tom (Peter Schilling);6. Sundown (Gordon Lightfoot);7. Made of Stone (Matt Corby);8. Angel of Small Death and the Codeine Scene (Hozier);9. Blood on My Name (The Brothers Bright);10. Jolene (Slowdown) (Dolly Parton);11. Black Eunuch (Algiers);12. Run from Me (Timber Timbre)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.