- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blacklisted - When People Grow People Go
- Write a Review
- #K73560 000000000 K73560000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/10/2015;Notes:"When People Grow, People Go" is the new album from Blacklisted. Recorded by Will Yip at Studio 4, "When People Grow, P...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/10/2015;Notes:"When People Grow, People Go" is the new album from Blacklisted. Recorded by Will Yip at Studio 4, "When People Grow, People Go" is an eleven song amalgamation of Blacklisted's brave experimental leanings ("No One Deserves..." direction) and their unquestionable hardcore heart ("Heavier Than Heaven..." direction). All of it musically electric, pushed to the point of explosion by vocalist and lyricist George Hirsch's melancholic introspection. Widening the gap between them and everyone else with their inspiring originality, vulnerability, and power.;Track List:1. Insularized;2. Turn in the Pike;3. Riptide;4. Deeper Kind;5. Gossamer;6. Burnt Palms;7. Foreign Observer (W/ Nick Woj of Cold World);8. Calendars;9. Wooder Ice;10. Bottle Rockets;11. When People Grow People Go
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.