- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blackstreet - Another Level
- Write a Review
- #K65357 000000000 K65357000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/14/2017;Notes:Limited double 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing including four page booklet. Powered by the massive hit single 'No Di...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/14/2017;Notes:Limited double 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing including four page booklet. Powered by the massive hit single 'No Diggity', Another Level is arguably the best album created by Teddy Riley, the leader of Blackstreet. This was the first album with new members Eric Williams and Mark Middleton. They joined the group after replacing departed members Dave Hollister and Levi Little. Released in 1996, it reached #3 on the Billboard 200 albums chart, and #1 on the Top R&B Albums chart for five weeks and has sold over four million copies. Teddy Riley was a very influential producer back in the days. He invented a whole new sound, a combination of soul harmonies, rap breaks and hip-hop beats called new jack swing. He links up to the drum-machine and creates beats, synthesizer chords and uses his voice to make maximum impact with minimum presence. Giving his tracks a sleek leanness to it. But even so, the key to success is definitely Riley's songwriting skills, which are always catchy and inventive, whether he is writing ballads or party jams. Another Level is heavily sought after but finally available again since it's original first release on vinyl.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.