- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blahzay Blahzay - Blah Blah Blah
- Write a Review
- #K77368 000000000 K77368000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/30/2017;Notes:In August 1996, a Brooklyn duo consisting of MC Outloud and DJ P.F. Cuttin, better known to the world as Blahzay Blahza...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/30/2017;Notes:In August 1996, a Brooklyn duo consisting of MC Outloud and DJ P.F. Cuttin, better known to the world as Blahzay Blahzay, released Blah Blah Blah, their one and only album, on Fader Records. The album's 13 tracks proudly waved the flag of the East, featuring hit single Danger, as well as other bangers such as Pain I Feel, Good Cop/Bad Cop and Danger - Part 2 (featuring Smoothe Da Hustler, Trigger Tha Gambler and Wu-Tang affiliate La the Darkman). The combination of PF Cuttin's polished beats and Outloud's aggressive lyrical style made this album a classic for all underground hip-hop heads. Twenty-one years after it's original release, Blahzay Blahzay have teamed up with Italian independent record label Tuff Kong Records to bring back their legendary Blah Blah Blah LP. This spring, Tuff Kong Records will be releasing the album on 2LP, re-mastered for vinyl and featuring the original artwork, as a limited edition run of 1000 copies.;Track List:1. Intro;2. Blah Blah Blah;3. Medina's In Da House;4. Danger - Part 2 (Feat. La The Darkman Smoothe Da Hustler Trigger Tha Gambler);5. Don'T Let This Rap Shit Fool You;6. Pain I Feel;7. Posse Jumpa (Feat. La The Darkman Mental Magician);8. Maniac Cop;9. Good Cop / Bad Cop;10. Sendin' Dem Back;11. Long Winded (Feat. Mental Magician Verbal Fist Verbal Hoods);12. Jackpot;13. Danger
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.