- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blair Crimmins - You Gotta Sell Something
- Write a Review
- #K78086 000000000 K78086000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/17/2017;Notes:Blair Crimmins and The Hookers have a new batch of songs on their 3rd full length studio release. You Gotta Sell Someth...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/17/2017;Notes:Blair Crimmins and The Hookers have a new batch of songs on their 3rd full length studio release. You Gotta Sell Something delivers more of their signature sound of supercharged Ragtime and Swing while also reaching into some new territory with Gospel and Jump Blues. Gypsy guitar, stride piano, rapid strumming banjo and a New Orleans style horn section keep the joint jumping while Crimmins sings in his clever lyrical style which is both humorous and sincere. This LP is pressed on 180 gram VINYL._x000D_ _x000D_ Best Songwriter 2013 - If he caters to any genre it's one that's entirely his own, and that's something a lot of guys with pens and guitars either don't know how to do or don't have the guts to do" - Creative Loafing Atlanta;Track List:1. You Gotta Sell Something;2. Beautiful Thang;3. Top of the Class;4. I'm Gone;5. Hot Damn!;6. Wandering Joe;7. In the Neighborhood;8. You're a Pain;9. Passed Around;10. Gypsy Lullaby;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.