- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blair Crimmins and the Hookers - Sing-A-Longs
- Write a Review
- #K91150 000000000 K91150000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/10/2013;Notes:The humorously tongue-in-cheek Sing-a-Longs is Blair Crimmins' sarcastic yet charming sophomore release, an upbeat comp...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/10/2013;Notes:The humorously tongue-in-cheek Sing-a-Longs is Blair Crimmins' sarcastic yet charming sophomore release, an upbeat companion to his more sultry previous works that still keeps a sinister smile behind the colorful facade. Blair Crimmins and his band The Hookers breathe new life into the sounds of the 1920's with a supercharged mix of Ragtime, Dixieland, and Gypsy Jazz. This batch of original songs speaks to the listeners of today while harkening back to the sounds of the past to create a sound track that could just as easily be found in your grandfathers record collection as a college dorm room.;Track List:1. Roll Over Bessie;2. Run That Rabbit Down;3. Little Red Train;4. The Krog Street Strut;5. Swannanoa;6. It S All Over Now;7. Don't Have to Rain;8. Lock That Door;9. I Love You That S All;10. Krog Street Revisited;11. State Hotel
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.